Take some time to learn more about Dr. Clara Lucia and her commitment to providing quality, experienced and affordable dental care services to Charlotte and the surrounding area. Call Dentist Salud today or stop in to schedule an appointment and get the service you deserve at a price that you can afford!
Dra. Clara Lucia education & experience
Dr. Clara Lucia Nuñez Romero graduated from the National University of Colombia in Bogota, Colombia where she obtained her dental degree. Upon her graduation, she opened up her own private practice where she worked for 7 years as a general dentist.
After this experience, she returned to the University for 2 years to obtain her title as a specialist in Functional Orthopedics and Orthodontics. She then returned to her private dental practice for another 4 years, practicing general dentistry and orthodontist. After 13 years of practice, she decided to come to the United States to further pursue her professional education. She attended The University of Illinois at Chicago where she graduated with a Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree with high honors.
Honors and Awards
- Ranked #1 in her class
- 4.0 GPA
- Selected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society, Sigma Chapter)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Dental Student Award
- The Dr. Gerson Gould & Mr. Sol H Gould Memorial Scholarship Award
- The Hu-Friendly Golden Scaler Award
- Dr Clara Lucia is Invisalign certified. She is also bilingual, she speaks Spanish and English. Her passion is to live every day in the service of dentistry.
Omicron Kappa Upsilon (National Dental Honor Society, Sigma Chapter)
American Dental Association
American Orthodontic Society
North Carolina Dental Society